One of the easiest ways to save money, live more simply and healthy is to learn how to cook from scratch. That means no boxed, pre-packaged, pre-made food that you find at the grocery store. Not only will you save money, you’ll be healthier too!

So, to help you get started, I’m gathering some recipes I have found on websites, on email groups, from friends and family to help get you started. If you have a recipe to share, email it to me and I’ll add it to the list!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Biscuits
Brown Sugar Granola
Complete Buckwheat Pancake Mix
Donut Muffins
Five Grain Hot Cereal
Honey Granola
Muffins
Pancakes
Pancake Syrup
Peanut Butter Granola
Waffles

2 comments:

  1. Wow, some cool recipes! I love making pancakes for my family, but for some reason, my kids don't like to eat them!

    I don't think it's the pancake recipe, but maybe I ought to try YOURS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them! Let me know if the kids like them!

    ReplyDelete